03-07-15 Filed in: Framework
Gnoga uses modern web technologies to allow simple creation of cross platform GUIs for Ada with native or custom look and feels that perform on par to native toolsets locally and can be easily and securely remoted as web apps over the internet as well.
In addition to bug fixes and vastly increased stability adds:
- Completed multimedia bindings
- Easier boot file creation by just including boot.js in any html file
- Direct HTTPS and Secure Websockets
- HTTP polling with Ajax including fallback support (using auto.html bootfile)
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/gnoga/code gnoga
git refresh ; git stash; git merge
or go to SourceForge
- GPLv3 license with Runtime Exceptions.
From David Botton Read More…