18-07-16 Filed in: Tech Library
These bindings are thick and I've committed the testcases I was using to serve as examples. They cover the most of the functionality of libsodium, but some are missing the thick counterparts (e.g. most of the detached versions have no thick counterpart as I stuck with the recommended "combined" variants).https://github.com/jrmarino/libsodium-ada
From John R. Marino Read More…
11-07-16 Filed in: Compiler | Tools
This is GCC 6.1.0 built for Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.4, Darwin 15.4.0), with the Command Line Tools for Xcode 7.
Compilers included: Ada, C, C++, Objective C, Objective C++, Fortran.
From Simon Wright Read More…
09-07-16 Filed in: Library
GLOBE_3D is a GL Object Based 3D engine realized with the Ada programming language.
- Use of Generic Image Decoder (GID) in GL.IO; now most image formats are supported for textures and other bitmaps to be used with GLOBE_3D (or any GL app)
- New Wavefront format (.obj / .mtl) importer
- Doom 3 / Quake 4 map importer more complete
- Unified GNAT project file (.gpr), allowing to selected the target Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mac) and compilation mode (fast, debug, small) for demos, tools, etc.
- Project file for ObjectAda 9.1+ updated
￼ Read More…